Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pops left at 6:30am and came home at 8:40pm tonight. He did swing by the house for about 50 minutes and prepared a lesson before he left for the rest of the night.

I left the house at 6:45am dropped off the two oldest at a babysitters and headed for my meetings before church with Crate. Luckily I got home right after church, I tried to take a nap but I could never fall asleep. It was weird.

We miss having dinner with Pops on Sundays. Not worth complaining about though. It could be a lot different. I could be without a husband, or without children, or dying and I'm none of that so minus well look on the bright side and count the many blessings.

~husband
~children
~home
~cars
~work
~food
~gospel
~health
~body
~sight
~A/C

The list could go on and on. Try to look on the bright side more often. It makes life much happier.

No comments: