Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In my mind I have a new lay out for this Blog. My body is too tired to go through the steps of putting it together. Actually that pretty much sums up my life.

While grocery shopping today, which by the way was one of the best experiences ever...I spent an extra six bucks and hired a babysitter for the boys so I could go alone. Wow. Probably the best six bucks ever spent. It was a major shopping trip and it's a good thing I didn't have the boys with me, there would have been no room in the cart for Crate and I probably would have spent much more money in items the kids would have begged me to have and to keep them quiet I would have given in. Anyhow, back to the grocery store. While I was standing in the lotion isle, looking at the ridiculously expensive lotions, the song God Bless America came on. I stopped right then and there and held back the tears as I listened to the amazing, beautiful female voice sing this song a cappella. My mind went racing thinking about this country, how God had His hand in it's making and how blessed I am to have this be my natural born country. I felt like I wanted to shout out to everyone to stop and listen to what the words were. I realized it's like a prayer put to music..."God Bless America, Land that I love. Stand beside her, and guide her, thru the night with a light from above. From the mountains, to the prairies, To the oceans, white with foam God bless America, My home sweet home." Simply beautiful. How blessed I am. The beautiful moment lasted until it was rudely interrupted by someone calling for additional checkers to open up registers. That store never has enough checker-outers. That was my BM today...(Beautiful Moment)