Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Clean Floor.

Today I was determined to get something done. I was determined to mop my tile. Which really means mop a good chunk of the house. All the floors are tile except for the bedrooms so it's always a massive job to mop them. But I was determined. I woke up shortly before 5am and got started. First I had to pick up everything, vacuum (which didn't wake the boys, I was sooooo happy) then I pulled out the industrial mop and mop bucket (literally, it's industrial size) and mopped away. By 7am I was done and I stood back looking at the house and smiled. A clean floor does wonders for me. Then I thought to myself that I should mop more often.

The boys were still asleep so I worked a little bit, called several banks for the clients, by now Boss was awake and he even commented on the cleanliness of the floors! (They were pretty bad).

Once all the boys were awake I gave them a chore list and told them if the list was completed without any whining or me asking over and over again I would take them to Jeepers. (They refer to it as the inside park, and I had found a coupon while cleaning) They were thrilled and did complete their jobs in a timely fashion, not as quick as I wanted but quicker than normal. So we went on a mother/sons date and I think they had a blast! Crate and I hung out and watched them ride the rides and play on the playground for almost four hours! I did not expect to be there that long but they were having such a grand time and didn't want to leave. I finally pulled them out of there when they started asking for food...I had to come home and get dinner done before everyone came over for mutual anyhow so we left. They said today was the best day of summer so far. It cost me a whopping $12.01. I think we might just have to head back before the summer is over. Personally I think the place is border line ghetto but they love it and that is what matters.

I think I landed wrong on my foot while working out today, it still is pretty tender. I can't deal with an injury...it'll throw my workout schedule off so I'm hoping it heals by tomorrow.

Now I off to finish up the B.O.M. It really is the BOM!

No comments: