Thursday, June 3, 2010

This morning I woke up and went hiking with a friend. It smelt fresh outside and it was really refreshing to workout in nature. I had enough energy I even ran a good portion of the trail. It was a bit hot even at 6:30am so I think next time I go I'll hit up the mountain one hour earlier.

I just sat down to work. Crate is in his crib, I don't think he's totally asleep just yet but he's not screaming so we'll see how long it lasts. The boys are at their cousins house cause tonight Pops and I are gonna celebrate our 11th anniversary. Holy cow...11 years, where does the time go? Seriously though it's been a good 11 years.

I'm hoping to crank out my work duties quickly, fold a load of laundry and get a quick nap in before Crate wakes up...assuming he goes to sleep. I can hear him fussing now.

I'm thankful Aunt J. invited the boys over. They sure do love playing with their cousins and it was really nice of her to think about giving us the night off for our anniversary...minus Crate. :) He's always our little date partner. Our exciting night includes a trip to the title company, a trip to the brokers office, a trip to the bank and then the post office but hey at least we get to hang together. Pops said if I'm lucky he might take me out for dinner. I know I'll be lucky! He always likes to pretend he calls the shots...we really know who's boss. :) He even mentioned a movie but I don't think that will be possible with Crate in tow. We'll see what happens. OK now Crates gone from fussing to screaming. This is when I need the boys here so they can entertain him while I work!

No comments: