Monday, June 14, 2010

Poor Buster, I think he has an ear infection. Could it be from all the swimming?

Poor Boss, he got two spankings tonight. I apologized to him and he apologized to me. I think we'll both understand each others desires better tomorrow when we're both not so tired. I did kind of laugh while spanking him though because I knew it wasn't doing anything, I was just hoping it would work.

No poor Crate...he's doing great.

We gave real makeup to Rands for her birthday. I can't think of anything that would have pleased her more.

2 comments:

Collier Family said...

Real makeup to Randi?? She must be in heaven!!! I love reading all the posts!

Erin said...

Swimmers ear cure; I have never EVER had swimmers ear....everytime I feel water clogged in there I dip a Q-tip in rubbing alcohol and drop it into the ear. Pulls the water out everytime. Good luck!