Thursday, June 17, 2010

I think I win the "I'm a horrible mother award" today.

So after neglecting my first born's ear problems for a week, I take him to the doctor tonight to find out he as double inner ear infections and double viral pink eye. Lovely.

Blessing today... The doctors office was open until 8pm and they were able to get him in within a few hours of me calling.

Now I must go and stop the bleeding from my left arm. I left it at Wal-mart with the pharmacist.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Don't be to hard on yourself... We all have those kinds of days once in a while. Have a great weekend be sure to report all about it!

Lani said...

I've been there too... doctor visits are a total last resort in our house.

It took me a minute to figure out what you meant about the bleeding left arm... ha ha!

I hope he's feeling better soon.