Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ahhh...Wednesday.

Today Pops asked if I wanted to go on a brisk walk instead of getting on the treadmill. It's always a treat to go on a walk with him. Probably more for me cause I think he hates going. There is something that is just so energizing about waking up and spending the first 45 minutes outside enjoying the fresh brisk air. We each pushed a stroller with a kid in it. Luckily I got the lighter kid.

I had my day planned out in my mind but then life happened.

Buster had a half day so Boss was more than thrilled to hear that. I went to the post office and mailed out a package of valentines cookies the boys and I made yesterday. They wanted to give some to all their cousins...ALL of them. Plus to Aunt Katie on her mission and Uncle Trent in the army so I sent off seven packages today. Each family would have received more cookies if I hadn't burnt the last pan yesterday. Oh well.

I headed off to the ultimate worst store ~ wal-mart ~ with four kids to get Buster valentine treats for his class. That place is a joke, I never know why I bother to go. We came home and made a mess of the kitchen doing the valentines stuff and not cleaning it up because I had to race out of here to go to the school and help out with the uniform exchange. Pops took the two oldest boys with him to run work errands while I was at the school and then I had a PTA meeting followed by mutual.

The kitchen is still a mess but I'm tired and I still have to read my scriptures.

I wonder if I'll ever watch a family member experience a trial like her or her. I hope not. These people are in my prayers. Once again, I'm reminded of my many small and large blessings.

Today Trisha had her baby. I'm excited to meet her this new baby. Babies are a piece of heaven. Tonight Crate fell asleep on my arms and I must have kissed him 117 times before I laid him in his crib. I'm sure Trisha will be a great mom. Becoming a mother is speechless.

No comments: