Friday, February 12, 2010

A few weeks ago I bought the CD of the new primary songs for this year. We listen to it every time we're in the car. It's precious to hear a 4 & 6 year old sing:

"A Long time ago in a beautiful place, children were gathered around Jesus, he blessed and taught as they felt of His love. Each saw the tears on His face. The love that He felt for his little ones I know he feels for me. I did not touch or sit on His knee, yet Jesus is real to me. I know he lives! I will follow faithfully. My heart I give to him. I know that My Savior loves me."

I absolutely love listening to them sing this song and the others on the CD.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I know it's one of my favorite songs! To hear the children sing it in primary is so sweet.