Today I woke up early to pick up the house. I'll have to do the same thing tomorrow morning.
My to do list looked like this today:
*Exercise
*Shower
*Clean out Car
*Bathe Crate
*Make shake for breakfast
*Put bigger diapers in diaper bag
*Chop veggies for chili
*Brown meat for chili
*Drop off chili and sour cream to Erin
*Spend 30 minutes practicing writing name with Boss
*Clean up kitchen
*Check mail
*Pick up Buster early
All this needed to be done prior to 11:30am, along with nursing,picking up, nursing again and picking up again, since Buster had a half day and we we're headed to Mesa. I think using a list works well for me...then I don't forget anything and I stay focused.
I fixed the chili for the Dinner the PTA was putting on for the teachers during parent/teacher conference. I have never fixed chili before but I think it turned out descent. Next time tomatoes go on sale I'll roast them myself and I'll think ahead and use my own fresh beans and try to make it completely fresh and mix up the recipe just a tad to add a little more spice.
I switched up my workout today and ran on the treadmill. I was in the mood to watch the morning news so I watched it while I ran.
I got the gas bill in the mail...$97 cheaper than last month. Huge savings....thanks to figuring out our pump thing is not running right last month we turned it completely off to see if that would cut some cost and it sure did! It make me wonder how much money we've wasted over the last three years. The down side is we don't get hot water to the master bath so we've been using the boys bathroom the last month. That's kind of a pain but not worth spending $100 each month just to use our own shower.
I dropped Pops off at the Temple (I look forward to when I can go again when Crate stops nursing, actually I'm craving anytime ALONE...but again this is what I choose and this is where I'm at so there's no need to complain. But that's a post for another day) while I ran errands in Mesa. Our main stop was the book store so I could check out some YW's stuff. I was so irritated when I went to walk in and the door was locked at 3pm. The sign read "closed Thursday Feb.4th at 3pm for inventory" What the? Who shuts down in the middle of working hours to do inventory? Every other retail sight does it after hours. I was peeved. Whatever. Then we headed to Grandma's house so the boys could see the new 4 day old puppies. I'm not sure how many times I said "No boys, we're not bringing one home." Got home just in time to finish homework and have dinner (chili) then I was off to drop a birthday gift off for the YW's instructor with the presidency, got home just in time for Pops to run and pick up the oil for the cars so he can change the oil tomorrow on both cars, put the boys to bed, put the boys to bed again, put the boys to bed again with the wooden spoon in my hand, nursed Crate and here I am.
For some odd reason tonight I have a massive headache. I NEVER get headaches for no apparent reason. I decided I'm scumming to Tylenol tonight then I'm off to bed.
1 comment:
Jackie Lee,
I think it is time for some major EFT... it will release the stress that you put yourself under and the headaches and everything else. If you want to be reminded how to do it. Just give me a call!
Post a Comment