Sometimes I wish I could stay up for 24 hours and take care of stuff while the kids are sleeping.
I officially think I got hired today by Brando...this should be interesting. I was twiddling my thumbs lately looking for something more do. NOT. I think a full time assistant for him is in the near future, until then more 80+ hour work weeks. I'm looking forward to a vacation in the next 5 years. I love when people say "your so lucky he owns his own business" or "your so lucky he works from home." Ignorance is bliss. Our goal of 4 hours a week for family time is quickly diminishing. Yet this is what we choose so again...no point in complaining. I'm more than thankful he doesn't rely on anyone but himself to feed the family. No one can fire him, cut his hours or cut his pay except himself. It may be a lot of work but it is where we're supposed to be right now. This I know.Sometimes I feel like a single mother but then I remember I'm not and for that I am very thankful. The boys have an amazing dad and they know it.
On another note...Seriously? Come on.
1 comment:
So the very last part is that attributed to you know who... because "she" said you know what!?? :0)
Post a Comment