Friday, February 19, 2010
Hard am workout. Visiting teaching appointment. Had visiting teachers over. Laundry. Feedings. School work with Boss. More laundry and feedings. Then time to pick up Buster. After school I took the boys to a park they've been wanting to visit the last few weeks. (I'm pretty sure we've visited 98% of the parks at least once within a 8 mile radius). It was a neighborhood park near the post office. It started off blissfully...boys playing, Crate sleeping and me reading my book enjoying beautiful weather. After about a page in a half into my book Boss slips off the monkey bars and face plants in the nasty sand. He came up eating sand and bleeding out of his mouth and nose. Obviously we left right away, came home and cleaned up and then I put the boys to work. (No time for rest...you gotta shake off the pain.) They were in charge of cleaning the play room all by themselves. I promised a trip to McNasty's if they got it all done within 30 minutes. The timer worked like a charm and they finished with 6 minutes to spare. I took the boys to McNasty's to play in the play land. Nothing beats free entertainment. Pops had to work late then he had to work on his talk (blessed 3rd Sunday) so he wasn't able to go but it was fun none-the-less. I realized again tonight how fast time is flying by and I must not say "I can't wait until..." I must live in the moment and enjoy it. Even the tough parts. For I know I don't get to do this over again. I enjoyed spending time with all three boys just watching them enjoy being a child. Mother-sons dates are fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hopefully Boss is back to normal and all is well!
Post a Comment