Today we took off #2's training wheels. He was much more hesitant than I anticipated. I think within the next couple of days he should have it down. I was hoping that would happen today but maybe not. It'll be nice to have him ride his bike while I push Crate in the stroller to go running.
I had a choice tonight at 8pm...sit down and watch TV or clean without being interrupted. I choose clean. Now I have two of the three bathrooms cleaned. Three loads of laundry folded and put away. The house vacuumed. Bathrooms mopped and everything picked up. Pops came home from his appointment and asked what he could help out with. I gave him a list. I think he regretted asking. It was nice to have the help. I figured if he was dumb enough to ask...I was gonna put him to work.
I remember thinking at one point and time how easy stay-at-home moms have it. I was wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment