Today Buster bore his testimony in church for the first time. I was out with Crate so I didn't even know he was going up. It was the sweetest testimony. I felt so pleased that he did such a good job and didn't have any help. There is something so sweet about a child's simple and pure testimony.
Also tonight I had crepes for the first time ever. They were delicious. Stacy invited us over for an awesome desert night with friends. I think I could become addicted to those. I want to learn how to make them sometime soon.
And today ended Pops and mine 90 days of the workout P90X. It's been an intense 90 days but I feel so good that we stuck with it...working out 6 days a week for 90 days ain't easy. I only missed maybe 4 or 5 workouts all together. Pops is down 20lbs and I lost all my baby weight plus some. We'll take a week off and then start it up again. It's been really good having a workout partner the last few months.
So I guess today was a day of "firsts"
6 comments:
Great job to you both for sticking to the 90 day workout! Just goes to show when you put in the(HARD) effort it pays off! GREAT JOB!!!!
congrats on your p90x success and get yourself a great crepe recipe! no girl should have to live without those!
I loved hearing his sweet testimony. Its like the first time Miss E did it, I didnt think she was old enough and she sure showed me!
Tell Carson, Marmie is soooo pleased with him bearing his testimony. I would have loved to hear him. Thanks for letting me watch the boys Friday night. Next time I get baby also!
oh crepes are easy! but addictive! good job on the P90x. where's your pictures?
Way to go on P90X. The last time I saw you - you looked awesome. Jason and I keep thinking if we were to purchase the DVD's if we (I really mean Jason) would really stick to it.
I think we should get together for a game night sometime soon.
Post a Comment