Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ahhh...the day of love. Valentines day.

Today we were alone at church since Pops had meetings and then he attended the ward he's over. Boss was a punk during sacrament meeting. We've haven't brought snacks to church for over a year and he must have said 50 times "I'm hungry, I want a snack." Why do we have to go through this every Sunday? Not to mention Crate would only be quiet if I was standing up holding him so I spent most of sacrament meeting in the back bouncing Crate and keeping an eye on the boys until a friend to Crate and then I went and sat back down with the boys. She was a life saver.

I fixed the most delicious dinner for the males in the house tonight. I bought some high-end steaks yesterday and seasoned them to perfection then grilled them on the barbie. I also made some mean mashed potatoes with a recipe I found on all recipes dot com along with some asparagus grilled with Cajun seasoning. Yummm. And to top it off I made the Oreo ice cream cake for desert. That was tasty.

Then tonight we invited the youth over for ping pong and games. They were loud and crazy but we all had lots of fun. They are good kids.

No school tomorrow due to presidents day. Yeah, I'm excited!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thanks again for the Valentine and cookies!!