Saturday, February 27, 2010

Last day of soccer for this season. I'm kind of glad it's over. I'm looking forward to open Saturday mornings for awhile. The boys were SO excited to get their trophies, especially Boss. It is his first trophy and I'm pretty sure he was feeling like a million bucks. It's pure joy to watch your own kids be so happy about something. Especially simple things.

Shortly after soccer I took the boys to Chuck-E-Cheese for Daegan's birthday party. Braving that place by myself on a Saturday afternoon with three children in tow was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The boys had fun and I was able to win quite a few tickets for them. Again they were very excited. Once again my wrap that I carry Crate in was a life-saver. He was in that thing the entire time and even fell asleep for about 30 minutes in it.

Once we got home Pops was home and we played some basketball out back as a family. Pops put Crate in the backyard swing and I think we found something he loves. As we were pushing him back and forth he was literally giggling with excitement. I'm thinking I'll have to install one hanging from the ceiling in the kitchen. Then maybe he wouldn't need to be held ALL DAY LONG like he does now. He stayed in it for about 45 minutes while we played. I love AZ winter weather. I love good quality family time. It's really not the quantity but the quality.

No comments: