Monday, February 11, 2008

Boston's Birthday Party

Before anymore time passes here are some pictures from Bostons family birthday party. We combined his birthday with his cousin Saige who was turning one so we had lots of cousins to celebrate with...and lots of noise!

These are pictures of Boston opening some of his presents. He received a great set of books from Aunt Jeaniece.
This is a fun parachute thing I found at Costco.
Here's Boston with his Curious George Monkey from Ashlynn. He absolutely loved it. He kept hugging and kissing it!

We can't forget the cake and ice cream!

I can't believe my little boy is two!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how dang cute Boston is!! He also told me last week that I was his favorite(in so many words):)

Collier Family said...

Jeaniece must be mistaken, because Boston told me I was his favorite!! Well, maybe I think he said something like that!! He does look so cute!! Glad it was fuN!