Monday, February 11, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

The wait is finally over. Saturday I made it to Runner's Den and had them fit me for the right shoe. Yes, it really made a difference in my run today. I went out with two friends in the morning for a 3 mile run and felt so good when we were done that I came home got my ipod and went out for another two miles by myself. I should have bought good shoes long ago. No back ache today!These shoes are my new favorite thing!

As long as I'm on the topic of "My favorite things" I thought I would share some of my favorite things around the house. This first picture is our family definition on the wall in our family room. This is one of my most favorite things because it describes our family values.
My piano...playing it is very therapeutic and I feel it really makes our house a home.
Yes, our garbage can. $35 dollars at Costco. I now empty the garbage twice a week instead of everyday. I love the dang thing! It's the simple things that make life sweet.
Who doesn't love fresh flowers on a dinning room table? Our neighbors brought them over last night when they came for dinner. What a nice treat.

What are your favorite things around your house?

2 comments:

Lani said...

Hi there Jackie Lee! I think I maybe better go to the Runner's Den too and get some new shoes! My ankles were not liking me much toward the end there! I'm glad I came though! I'm sore, but those endorphins lasted a while and they felt dang good! :-)

Collier Family said...

I like your favorite things. I'll post some of mine too, as soon as I get the pictures!