Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Valentines Day

Well I hope everyone had a very happy Valentines Day. One might ask how we celebrated...well Brandon celebrated by working, doing his drop-offs to clients to tell them thank you for the referrals he receives and showed a prospective client homes last night. He left at 10:30 am and got home at about 8:15 last night. But we don't need a certain day to celebrate Valentines Day...for everyday is Valentines Day at our house!! I celebrated by rocking a sick boy, playing outside with Boston, washing sheets and finishing laundry, grocery shopping and watching a friends kids so she could help out at her son's school party. Also, my visiting teacher dropped off a bag full of heart-shaped cookies and M&M's. Thank you Aika, loved it!

This is Carson's gift to his family...he made it at school. We love it Buster boy, thank you!

If any of you know me you know I like to keep things simple. However I do admire those that are creative and go to all sorts of extremes to celebrate holidays, however, my talents reside in other places. I enjoy reading and seeing pictures of others blogs and their creative cards, notes, presents, decorations, blah, blah, blah for this day of love...like I said my talents lay somewhere else...(i'm still trying to figure out where :) ) This was my present to Brandon...a card telling him how much I love him and I made the boys favorite desert...Oreo ice cream cake! Happy Valentines Day to all three of my boys..I love you.

Because of this "day of love" I decided to work on a list of 101 things I love. I'll publish as soon as I'm done.

No comments: