Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Real Truth (Read the previous post to understand)

So my sister was here today and while I was taking care of business in the bathroom she decided to write the six random things about me... I was asking her what I should write...not to write it for me. After figuring out she got my email and password and wrote on my blog I was a little frightened. I read what she wrote and really couldn't stop laughing. I was about to erase it but by then she had already called my other sister and they both told me I should leave it up there. SO, now that I am stripped of any pride I ever had and everyone knows my secrets I will tell the real truth on the six previous facts...

#1. We were all in Junior High at one point or time right? You're still trying to fit in.
#2. I've eaten a lot of bran and wheat this week.
#3. I wouldn't call them control issues...but I also will not let my kids ride without car seats (except to school) other than that no buts about it.
#4. I do get tan on my own. Yes, I have visited a tanning salon before...but in the summer I really do get tan on my own.
#5. I don't have the fear... however I did tell Carson a FAKE story just to kill time one day waiting for him to finish on the toilet and well, to make a long story short... by the end of the story all the children in the neighborhood were swimming in poop from a over-flown toilet. Needless to say the child WILL NOT flush the toilet anymore because he's freaked out. I've learned he believes almost anything I say. The thing he doesn't believe is that the story was FAKE! Go figure.
#6. Who doesn't have an imagination? Can't you tell from #5 I do? Flooded toilets, Suns Cheerleader...We all have dreams, right?

Like I said now that my pride is gone, I tag Julie, Jennifer & Felicia

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Don't you just love sisters! That's too funny!

the Cardon Clan said...

I do admit, Jennifer is pretty funny! You still have some dignity in my book . . . =)

Becky said...

I'm still laughing!