Friday, February 8, 2008

Prescott

We went to Prescott yesterday to visit my sister Jeaniece. Right as we were about to leave I asked Brandon if he wanted to go with us and he said sure...the benefits of working for yourself. Although once we got there all Brandon did was work the entire time so I'm not sure why he came? Maybe to get out of the house. Anyhow it was a fun trip...we went to story time at the mall yesterday and ate lunch with my niece at school today. Jeaniece and I walked/ran about a total of 10 miles while I was there so I burned a few calories over the past 24 hours...that can never hurt :). We both wouldn't mind moving up there some day...just so expensive! Thanks Jeaniece for the wonderful hospitality, we always love coming up.

Another busy Saturday tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to pick up a new pair of running shoes. Good ones this time, I'm tired of cheaper ones that wear out after the first 50 miles. I need ones that will last several months so I stop having backaches after a run. There's possibly a 1/2 marathon I might run in the next few months so hopefully I can find good shoes for that. Any recommendations?

P.S. I'm not sure if my dignity is back yet...you do have to admit though my sister was clever:) I hope people can understand my families sense of humor :)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is ALWAYS fun having you come up! You are invited anytime. Carson left one of his little cars here. If we come down this weekend I'll bring it.

Collier Family said...

Glad you got to go to Prescott. Sounds like it was fun!

Beth said...

don't worry about your dignity--no harm done. I'm glad you're leaving up your "fake" tagging. I wouldn't ever want to know what my family (i.e. brother) would put on my blog if they had the chance--scary!!