Monday, February 11, 2008

Well, today has been a VERY DIFFICULT day. I realize that I probably need to limit myself to only having two children. Maybe if and when I get some emotional work done than I will be better prepared for more children. Mom can you help?

5 comments:

Jackie Lee said...

This is another lovely post from my sister...I think it's a huge mistake she has my user name and password!
Jackie Lee

Anonymous said...

Okay Jennifer enough already! Leave Jackie Lee alone you tortured her enough in high school.

Tanya Leigh said...

Lol! You know, you can delete posts if they bug you ;)

Anonymous said...

I read the blog and decided I better call you, to see what emotional help you needed. Before I called, I read your comments. Then I was more confused so I called. This is just like "old home week", having you and Jennifer banter back and forth. Maybe Jeaniece and Julie would like to join in.

Collier Family said...

All I have to say is that I'm glad no one else has our username and password!! :) :)