I have been tagged and i have to come up with six randoms facts about myself before i can write on my blog again.... so ...
#1- I went through a phase in 8th grade that I cannot discuss on my blog.
#2- I have pooped three times a day for the last three days.
#3- I have some control issues with children not being in their car seats at ALL times.
#4- I like to tell people that i am "naturally" tan (but really i go to a tanning salon).
#5- I have a deep rooted fear of the toilet over flowing every time i flush it (and have passed this fear onto my children.)
#6- Sometimes I like to pretend I am a Phoenix Suns Cheerleader (I'm not too bad, if I do say so myself!!!)
Now I have been tagged so the rest of you can LEAVE ME ALONE!!! :)
3 comments:
Okay Jackie Lee... some things are better left in the closet! I do remember your 8th grade year thanks for not going any further. Also, as long as you believe your a cheer leader that's all that matters. Tell Jennifer she did a good jog of sneaking those "facts" about you on to your blog. Note to self DO NOT give any one my pass word !! You have to admit it is funny. Way to go Jennifer!!!
It is so nice to learn all the things that my daughters are doing and when they are having babies,(sister Julie, not Jackie Lee) by reading your blogs. Now the oldest sister's turn to create a blog. I too remember Jackie Lee's 8th grade year. That is why we did homeschool. Nice tag job!
I think this is hilarious!!! Hee hee. Tell Jennifer she is a hoot!
Post a Comment