Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Feb 12th

Today started off with a good brisk walk at 5:30am with a friend then Brandon and I headed out to the Temple for the 10am session, the place was packed. When we came home Carson and Boston had some friends over and I completed the bills/bank work for the month(I'm not sure if there's anything that stresses me out more than the bills...yet, I'm so thankful Brandon has an income. We are very blessed). At 5pm when the last friend left the boys were very worn out. Boston fell asleep on the couch and Carson fell asleep while sitting at the table eating dinner! I woke Boston up so he could eat, big mistake. He cried all through dinner and then some. Then I woke Carson up to put on some pajamas, another big mistake. He cried for about 20 minutes straight. So from about 5:30 - 7pm I had at least one crying kid and somethimes two crying kids. Then at 6:45 Brandon walks out of the office, changes clothes and heads off to bishopric meeting. I think he was happy to leave tonight because both kids were crying when he came out of the office. Yikes...long night. Althoug, it was kind of nice because the kids were in bed and asleep by 7:15pm and I was able to get some work done for Brandon I had been putting off. Now I have to practice the piano...lessons tomorrow. I feel like they always come so fast and I'm never quite ready!

No comments: