Today was a good day...we always love the rain. I have had energy coming out my ears... it all started after my morning run. I came home and got Carson ready for school then sent him off then I went to two of our properties and pulled all the weeds then came home and pulled weeds at our house then vacuumed out the van all by 9:30am. When Carson came home we went to the park and ate lunch there and played. It was really quite fun having just the three of us at the park. We chased each other all over and played train on the slide. When we came home Boston went right down for a nap so that's always nice. Brandon went and got the mail today and much to our surprise there was a package for the boys from Marmie (My Mom). Carson was so excited to open it and wanted to take a picture of all his and Bostons goodies!
No comments:
Post a Comment