Once again it's late and I have to be up in 5 hours for church and I can't sleep.
Yesterday we ended up going to dinner with four other couples and then went to our stakes adult "sweetheart dance" Dinner was really good and we enjoyed the company. I always like dancing when I get a chance...no crazy moves last night just a few slow songs :)
Today we decided to venture out to the Casa Grande outlet mall to find basketball shoes for Brandon. (he needs some badly). We told the boys this was a super fun mall and we would have a fun family day. Where we ever wrong. It was NOT worth the 1hr + drive, half the stores were empty and it wasn't even a mall it was an old run down strip type mall...no food & no fun. We thought it would be like the outlets at Anthem but it wasn't. I would never recommend it. Then when we got home Brandon did some work in the office. I took the boys to the park and while we were there we heard a noise a few streets over and saw a bunch of black smoke. We quickly hopped on our bikes and followed the smoke to find a house that had caught on fire in the garage. Boston was more than thrilled to see the "woo woo" - aka firetruck - and when the ordeal was over the boys walked away with fireman hats. No one was hurt but it seemed that anyone who lived on that street was outside trying to get a peek at what was going on. Thank goodness Carson can ride fast on his bike because we were chasing that fire truck trying to see where it was headed. That was our fun for the day.
1 comment:
I wish you had said you were going to Casa Grande to shop, I would have warned you! LOL, Thanks for the use of the ladder, I will post pics when its all cleaned up but it turned out nice I think. Glad the boys got fireman hats, that probably was a highlight!
Post a Comment