While it's on my mind and after a busy week I want to list a few things I am grateful for...
1. Cousins that my boys love to play with
2. A van big enough to carry the boys and our bikes at the same time.
3. A dependable vehicle, I know that at anytime I can walk outside and leave knowing my car will get me to where I need to go. I know that if there was ever an emergency and I needed to go somewhere my van would be reliable.
4. Good health...it's no fun being sick.
5. Staying at home with the boys...I really wouldn't want it any other way.
6. A zoo pass...it's a great activity.
7. A supportive husband.
8. The fact that my boys have yet to wake up since Brandon started teaching seminary in our home a few weeks ago. They need their sleep and the Lord has blessed me by keeping them from waking up.
9. Good friends to run with in the morning. I didn't go today and I really missed it.
10. Brandon's willingness to serve in the church and serve his own family all the time without complaining. He helped me fold and put away four loads of laundry tonight & I know he was very tired.
11. The Doctrine and Covenants... I'm reading how the Lord gave strict commands to people and those that followed the counsel were blessed and those that received direct commandments from the Lord and were promised blessings if they followed chose not to follow and suffered greatly. I'm thankful I can learn from their mistakes and hopefully avoid personal suffering knowing that the Lord keeps his promises.
12. A comfortable bed to sleep in.
1 comment:
We missed you too! I hope you're feeling better soon!!
Post a Comment