Anyhow, we decided at the last minute to drive up to Prescott and take the kids on a hike. Pops had some appointments but was able to switch all of them out for a different day except one so after starting the day off with am basketball (heaven forbid he misses a game of church ball) he came home and worked for a little while as I got the youngins ready then we headed out for the 90 minute drive north. We arrived about lunch time so we stopped at the grill first before heading off for our hike. It was a beautiful day. The weather was perfect! Pops and I made a bet at the kids would last 15 minutes before we heard things like "I'm tired or I'm hungry or my legs hurt" so we weren't really planning on hiking to the top. However they proved us wrong and did awesome the entire way up. Not one complaint out of Busters mouth and Boss said he was tired only about ten minutes from the top. It's an almost two mile hike and it's not an easy walk Here are some pics of the journey
I'm glad we went we all had a fun time. The boys especially enjoyed the snow on the top of the mountain!
2 comments:
Loved the pictures(we need them more often)! It looked like a very enjoyable day with the fam. Nothing beats a hike in Prescott.
To funny about "presents day"... classic!
I haven't been in Prescott since last June ):. You can always invite me... Did you hike thumbutte? It certainly is a beautiful view from on top. Great pics. See any mountain lions, like Lark did, when she was hiking up TB by herself?
Post a Comment