Friday, January 29, 2010

A big shout out goes to the Boss-man for turning four years old today!

Oh, how I remember this day vividly four years ago. Pitocin drip for 10 hours + no epidural ='s a nightmare. However the end result is fabulous!
Boss, you are awesome and bring such an amazing dynamic to the family! We couldn't imagine life with out you.

Marmie came by and dropped off a fun present, a game Boss will love to play. He opened his present from aunt Jeaniece and was thrilled to make play-dough ice cream. We'll give him is helicopter and a few army men and his favorite box of cereal tonight from the fam.

Now we're off somewhere to find something to do for his birthday. I would let him pick but he has fallen asleep!

In other news...as I was pretending to have #3 fly through the air above my face he proceeded to burp and thus with in 1/2 a second upchucked and it landed in my mouth. Nothing like tasting your own regurgitated breast milk. If you haven't tried it I wouldn't recommend it.

We made cupcakes today for Boss's birthday and he and Captin enjoyed decorating them. I made the frosting homemade and colored it and ended up making some really cute and fun designs on them. The mutual activity a few weeks ago inspired me to try decorating. It was actually fun... a little messy though.

Now it's time to go!

2 comments:

April said...

I think Brandon should read your bolg more often and then you comment on his comments. I like reading your communications back and forth... It's a real kick. I sure have adorable grandsons. I got to see four of them today. Happy Bday to Boss. Brandon you are wondeful. Thank you for giving of your time and talent to your beautiful wife.

Jane said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest four year old!!