Friday, January 22, 2010

Today.

Today Buster came home early from school "sick" I don't think he really was sick but I didn't want to argue on the phone with him. I made sure he had already taken his spelling test so I went and picked him up. I wonder what the ladies in the office think when I show up at 11am with no shower, make up or hair done. They probably think I'm just waking up. Little do they know I had mopped my floors, worked out for 1 solid hour, done and put away 3 loads of laundry, bathed and dressed a 3 month old...twice, read two chapters in my scriptures, folded two more loads of laundry from yesterday and cleaned up the breakfast dishes. Hence the reason I hadn't taken a shower.

Today Boss came home from Aunt Jennifer's house. We're excited to have him back. He's a crack up

Today I braved Hobby Lobby, Costco and Walmart by myself with three boys. All went well except for the wrestling match (literally on the ground) while waiting to check out at Costco. At least they were laughing. They didn't get the privilege of getting their beloved churros. I was SO thankful they got the privilege taken away since the food line was pretty darn long. Then at Walmart Boss announced to everyone standing in the diary isle that he had to go poo. That was embarrassing.

Today pops dropped his phone in a jacuzzi while showing a house. Dope. It's sitting in rice right now...we heard that was a trick. We'll see tomorrow if it really works.

Tonight we hung out as a family. All five of us. No phone. Blissful.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I've dropped my phone in water before-the same one twice actually, and it survived, just don't turn it on until it is dry!!! I went swimming with one in the pocket of my board shorts too, that one didn't survive...