More soccer games today. I only heard Boss say he was hungry 14 times during the game instead of 114 times like last week. We're improving.
The weather was perfect today and after soccer I suggested to the boys that we should go on a hike... so to celebrate the nice weather we stayed in doors playing video games. (I got out voted) I made a promise to Buster that if he got 100% on his spelling test yesterday I would let him rent a video. After soccer we stopped by block buster and he choose a star wars video game. Shocker. We came home picked up the house (for the billionth time) and then the boys had at it with the game. Pop's worked during this time and I went through the mail...it had been exactly three weeks since I checked it. Sometimes I dream about going to the mail box and finding no bills, no junk mail. Just letters from friends about how wonderful life is. Then again friends would probably write letters to me if I was the type to write to them. Maybe that can be next years goal. Anyhow Pops stopped working and played for about 30 minutes while I still continued to go through the mail and then Crate milked me and we headed off with Pops since he had to do a walk-through with a client today. Lucky for us the house that is closing is right across the street from a park so I brought a few soccer balls, a football and a Frisbee. We were thoroughly entertained. Crate loved sitting on a blanket on the grass with me. We watched his brothers play all sorts of made up games, have a few wrestling matches and play a little basketball also. I was able to enjoy the nice weather finally and we were all able to enjoy some time with Pops on the drive to and from. I also toured the house...it was nice with a nice pool. And the nicest thing about it is that it's supposed to close this week! We'll keep our fingers crossed. Came home and fixed cheese crisps for the boys and organic tomato veggie soup for Pops and I and called it a night. There is something that is totally wrong with me, I refuse to cook big meals on Friday or Saturday nights, it's just seems wrong. I was really leaning toward cereal tonight but I did go the extra step and pull out a pan. There were a few tears when I said the "N" word (NO) when asked if more xbox time would be granted prior to bed. Showers were still needed and it was already 7:30pm and I needed them in bed by 8pm for early church tomorrow. Then again what would be a day with out tears? Picked up again and the boys were headed to bed.
Now it's time for me to make few more changes to the YW calendar before our meeting tomorrow.
1 comment:
happy birthday to b! i'm so glad to hear i'm not the only one that won't cook on Friday or Sat either...I think it's wrong!
Post a Comment