Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It had been a long time since we went on a bike ride but alas I felt Crate was big enough to sit in the bike trailer. So we headed off, Buster on his bike, Boss on his bike and me on mine pulling the trailer with the baby. 1/2 mile into it Bossman's chain breaks on his bike. This is like the 102nd time it's broken...I should have learned to fix it by now but I always just pass on the repair to the father. Not wanting to hear Boss complain the whole time about walking home, I put him in the trailer with Crate and figured out a way to hook his bike on to the trailer and off we go. I'm sure we looked like a fatherless family of bums peddling down the road with a bike strapped on top of a already very worn trailer but we had fun nonetheless and completed 3 miles. I was very proud of Buster for not complaining during the ride. I think he's growing up and learning to take it like a man.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Nice to know Buster is on his way to becoming a man!!