Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our backyard looks like a Louisiana swap from all the rain. Brando adds that it looks like a white trash swamp from the kids toys & fort stuff now sitting in the muddy grass. I hope our grass can recover.

More soccer games this morning. My hope of them being canceled didn't come true. We went and Buster played pretty well. Boss on the other hand...cried and complained from being cold, hungry & tired. Surprise, Surprise. Then we came home and Pops worked for a little while the boys and I picked up the house and they helped me get ready for the baby shower that was at our house this afternoon. Pops took the boys to Castles N Coasters to play the arcade games, nothing like $10 worth of entertainment for two hours, then he took them to Marmie's for dinner. She invited us over but I couldn't go because of the shower. Crate popped through his pants at the end of it, I bathed him and now I think he's down for the night. He didn't sleep much this afternoon. The head cold I woke up with this morning is getting worse. I'm hoping it won't last long. I'm ready for bed. Tomorrow I have a 7am meeting. I'm thinking that will come very early.

Lately we've been working with the boys on table manners. Like no chewing with your mouth open, no getting off your seat during dinner, taking your dishes to the sink when you're done, saying please and thank you, keeping your napkin on your lap during dinner. I'm hoping they'll learn something. Especially not getting down from the table during dinner...that gets annoying.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Missed you bright and early this morning! Hope you are feeling better. What is it with boys chewing with their mouths open anyway? :)