Really quick...Mags tonight as I was putting her down she asked where B is and I told her that he is at his home, but what she meant was Why isn't he at preschool anymore, so I explained that he doesn't come anymore and then she pulled my face close and said, "Mom, I need B to come and play" So I promised her that I would ask you if he could come and play.....SO when would be a good time for him to come over??? Call me:-)
5 comments:
HA!!!! LOL:-) Cheers to another day:-)
Really quick...Mags tonight as I was putting her down she asked where B is and I told her that he is at his home, but what she meant was Why isn't he at preschool anymore, so I explained that he doesn't come anymore and then she pulled my face close and said, "Mom, I need B to come and play" So I promised her that I would ask you if he could come and play.....SO when would be a good time for him to come over??? Call me:-)
Hopefully today will be better. :0)
Funny... I have said that before.
So funny. I think many of us moms out there have had days where we thought the very same thing!
Post a Comment