Sunday, January 24, 2010
Last night I went to bed feeling sick. I had all intentions to go to my 7am meeting and to church. I had bathed the boys, ironed shirts and packed the church bag all before I went to bed. Then at 3am Crate the grate woke up to eat and I realized how bad I felt. I was miserable. I emailed Bishop at 3:30am to give him an update on the YW's and told him I wouldn't be there. Brando took the two oldest boys with him to church and I slept and slept. He brought the boys back early and headed to his meeting. I fixed lunch and then slept again. Boss ended up falling asleep also and slept for two hours, now he has more energy than he knows what to do with. Great. I woke up to dinner brought by Erin and that was a great surprise and very helpful. Now I'm ready for bed again and grateful that pops is back so he can stay up with Boss and Crate. I know tomorrow I will feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that your sick... Just try to stay in bed all day.
Post a Comment