Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hard workout this morning...I'm always glad I finished it when it's over, I just don't look forward to getting out of bed at the crack of dawn. Spent sometime at the park today with friends, that was a really nice break from the normal daily stuff. Afterward Bossman road his bike and I ran and pushed the baby we went two miles before Boss really started complaining so we headed home. I finally read Nie's story that the Republic paper wrote about her. Simply remarkable. I had a presidency meeting last night, PTA meeting at 6pm tonight & auxiliary presidents meeting with the bishopric at 7:30pm and mutual tomorrow night. (I still have to find a babysitter for tonight as Brando's out and about also). It's chalking up to be a busy yet productive week. I hope my kids remember the time I've spent playing with them when they're older. They really are fun to hang out with. During the run Boss and I had a good talk about when he came from and how Jesus loves him. He does like to ask A LOT of questions and always asks why but that is how little guys learn things. Now it's off to pick up Buster and take them to the park again because I promised him yesterday we would go to this certain park today he saw while on our bike ride.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I told you her story was inspirational. Makes you think... your own trials are nothing to complain about and insignificant in comparison!

I'm sure your boys will remember, and if they don't you can show them this blog :)

Jackie Lee said...

no kidding Jane. And this blog is to serve as proof for my children that I did do other things with them beside clean the house and talk on the phone :)