Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Exercised, showered, make up and hair done, bathed Crate, dressed three kids, fed four kids breakfast, cleaned up breakfast, made a grocery shopping list and was out the door by 9am. Not a bad start to a productive day. I dropped Boss off at preschool then took Crate and our little babysitting friend to three different grocery stores. I shopped the adds today and got a few good deals all with a 1 year old and 3 month old tagging along. Finished just in time to pick up Boss. I even managed to clean and organize the pantry (which desperately needed to be done) and finished just in time to pick up Buster from school. Had two more little friends over until dinner time, road bikes, played trains and fixed some great chicken on the bar-b-Que. I hope to master the grill one day. Brando had a church meeting here at the house tonight, I got the kids to bed and headed out for a little GNO with Crate...now I'm home just in time to post before the days up. Now I'm tired.

1 comment:

Jane said...

No kidding your tired!!!