The boys received their Easter baskets on Saturday...never on Sunday. The Easter bunny and the Savior just don't go together. The Savior deserves his own day. They liked their baskets. I never really saw what was in them. A friend put them together for me since my back hurt so bad. The boys were thrilled with the candy and chocolate they received.
Sunday we watched conference. Next time we'll have to pull out the tent again. We didn't do it this time and the boys attention span was VERY short. How long should I expect a 4 & 6 year old to sit there and watch conference? I'm still figuring that one out.
Still waiting for school to be out...it can't come soon enough.
Sunday afternoon we headed to Marmies house for the Easter dinner. It was fabulous as always...ham, potatoes, salad, special raspberry jello salad thing, and the de-lish homemade french bread. Fun times. Good food. Did I mention I love food? Shocker huh.
Today Crate got his pictures taken with Cousin Brayden. They turned out adorable. Just looking at the pictures makes me want to eat him...actually both of them. They're such cute boys. I LOVE boys. They are so fun. Three little boys at the mall ='s chaos. Thank goodness Marmie, two aunts and one uncle were there to help out. Oh yeah and 9 kids. Hello...who in their right mind takes nine kids to the mall?
My house is cluttered and it's driving me crazy. It was perfectly clean 4 days ago. The boys have a fort in the guest room, toys in the living and dining room, 16#'s of strawberries in the kitchen waiting to be washed, cut and frozen. I'm thinking about skipping making the frozen jam and going straight to the true, homemade cooked jam. That might be a little ambitious for me...Crate has woken up at least six times the last few night...like ever 60-90 minutes. Each time I hear him cry out I remind myself how thankful I am to have him, kiss him and let him suck away as long as he wants. I'd rather be woken up by my own baby then sleeping through the night with no baby at my side. No reason to complain. I know he won't be waking up forever. Sleep filled nights will come soon enough. He is worth the lost sleep.
Mr. Jack Bauer...what happened? I didn't expect it. Oh Jack, I could see the disappointment in your eyes tonight when your mission failed. How is this gonna end? Jack if you were running for president you would have my vote. 24 is intense. Really intense.Pops got two writing pens in the mail from his loan officer...who is awesome by the way. If you're looking for a home loan let me know. Anyway he loves his pens. I think if I didn't oppose the idea he would spend hundreds on a good pen. What the heck? What a waste of money. Then again I have my things I like to spend money on that he thinks are a waste. Oh well, to each their own. It's just funny to see him so excited about a good pen...a free pen!
3 comments:
Oh my heck, such cute pictures! I hope you are going to pos ALL of the pictures! They are so cute! I love those boys!
Both boys are way to cute, and they will always be best cousin friends! Family is WONDERFUL!!
Post a Comment