Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The conversation Boss and I had today went something like this...

Me: "Boss, Who are you going to marry?"
Him: Doing his "embarrassed" smile and pulling his shirt over his head replies, "If I get married do I have to kiss on the lips."
Me: "Ummm, yes, I think your wife would like that."
Him: "But I'm gonna be a train driver"
Me: "You can be married and be a train driver"
Him: "I can?"
Me: "Yup"
Him: Pulling his shirt back over his head and saying in an embarrassed voice "OK, I'll marry you since your pretty."
Me: "Ahhhh Boss, I love you"
Him: "Don't say that, that disgusting."

This quote reminded me of the saying:
"This first woman a little boy falls in love with is his mom."

7 comments:

Edna Guerrero said...

This is so dang sweet! Love it!

Alyssa and Nate said...

that's so cute. i hope we have a boy someday!

Jane said...

I LOVE little boys!! Especially Boston so cute and funny!!!

Erin said...

What a sweet boy! He is dang cute and has the best personality!

Julie and Kody said...

That will be one to remember for sure! So cute!

Lindsay Renee' said...

love, love that story. and what a darling picture of you two! we need to play!!

Lani said...

So stinkin sweet!! And he's right... you are very pretty!