Some questions/thoughts I am pondering during the last session of conference.
How do I REACT to difficulties? Trials will come and it's not when we'll face trails but HOW we will face trials.
What kind of mother am I?
What example am I setting?
All trials require us to humble ourselves and bring us closer to the Savior.
I can't think one's trial is less than my own and not have sympathy. But I must remember I've never walked in their shoes and they are struggling in their own manner.
When we are faced with trails we must not complain or murmur.
Instead as asking "why me" during a trial, ask why can I do?
Do not seek to blame others for our trails. Take responsibility.
Serve others.
Incorrect judgements are made because of lack of information.
I want to learn more about Martha form the Bible.
Four Points I need to remember for my own spirituality.
1. Put your own standards in alignment with the teachings of Christ.
2. Listen to the messages of the living Prophets.
3. Cultivate with the Holy Spirit a gift of listening.
4.Keep the Commandments.
Crate is crying I must stop taking notes now.