Tonight the boys got back from camping. I was more than happy to see them and they were more than happy to see Crate. They sure do love that baby.
I spent the morning babysitting then this afternoon I headed off to the mall with Trisha and Abby. It was really enjoyable only having Crate who was contained in the stroller the entire time. Much easier than having all three of them there with me. I got a few items, including a desperately needed church dress. Once I got home I realized I can't nurse in it so I won't be able to wear it for awhile. It was really nice and we were there for almost five hours. I think that's a record for me.
I feel much more protected when Pops in around at night. I'll sleep much better tonight knowing he's right next to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment