Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So I ended up getting whatever it was that Pops had. Not fun. I think I've spent more time in bed today than I have in years. Luckily I think Crate got it also, so we just slept the day away. It was like a day in heaven for Boss, he got to watch as many movies as he wanted. It took everything I had to pull dinner together, then Pops got home and after working a another hour was able to help out. He got the boys to bed and picked up the house while I just sat on the couch and held Crate.

I've got to be better by tomorrow, all the YW are coming over for dinner while we finish up a few things for the fundraiser. And it's been weeks since I been to the grocery store so I've got to get there tomorrow.

No comments: