I think it's safe to say the fundraiser was a success! I even got a little sun while doing it so that made it all that much better. I swear I have the best presidency, I've been so blessed. Crate and I had some quality time together this afternoon. We even took a nap. He slept for an entire 90 minutes and I slept a solid 45 mins. It was awesome.
Tonight I watched a show documenting teenage pregnancies. I'm soooo glad I'm married and have a support system while bearing children. God's plan is the right plan. Marriage to the right person first then a baby. It's so funny how so many of them said it wouldn't change their life and it would be easy. Then once the baby was here and after a few weeks when life was back to normal they ALL said if they could do it over again they would wait. I feel sorry for them. They all just wanted a happy life and in most cases the boyfriend bailed once the baby came. Again, another blessing to count in my life.
I was so thankful to Pops for staying around and helping with the computer stuff during the fundraiser. He kept things moving. Now I'm thankful to go to bed.
1 comment:
I'm so happy it turned out well for you. I know what an emotional rollercoaster the last few days have been... YEA it's done!!!
I know what show your talking about(I have it on record)TOTALLY breaks my heart whenever I watch it. Then I pray I raise and install in my children with the correct principles so they will make choices that will bring them happiness here and in eternity.
Have a wonderful relaxing Sunday!
Post a Comment