Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First swim day of the year. Burr, it was cold. Why is it that kids seem to be immune to how cold the pool really is? Crate loved it and didn't even cry when the cold water hit is skin. It was nice being out in the sun. I still love my new swim suit from Mod bod.

Personal Progress for YW's tonight. I think I learned more than the girls. It's amazing how when you really ponder and search the scriptures the spirit speaks to you. You get so much more out of it. It's like dieting...when you exercise and eat right you get much greater results. This is not a new concept. Just a good reminder that the scriptures are to be more than just read.

Pops and I had a good talk about support tonight after basketball. I'm more than grateful to my counselors that their husbands are supportive while their wives serve. I hope to always be supportive to Pops in his callings.

I'm getting a back massage from Spouse as we speak. Hello...this feels great. Maybe this can become a nightly ritual.

No comments: