I'm not trying to makes excuses but when you have a nursing baby who doesn't take a bottle or a pacifier it hard to get away for longer than two hours. Thanks to Marmie for watching Boss and Crate outside the Temple and all the other grand kids while Jeaniece, Jennifer, Pops and I enjoyed a very busy session. I think two hours is the tops I can be away. I fed Crate right before I went in and fed him again right when I came out.
That is a special place to be and I look forward to attending on a regular basis again.
Tonight Pops scored us Diamondback tickets from his awesome mortgage loan officer. We went as a family. 11 rows from the bottom, the seats were amazing. It was a grand time...all 1.5 innings of what I saw. I sure got my exercise walking around with Crate during the remaining innings. While walking around the stadium Crate was getting a little fussy so I found a perfect seat to nurse in. It was in the handicapped area were no one was sitting. I sat down, got situated and things were going great until I feel somebody rubbing my shoulders. My initial thought was, "how did Pops find me?" I look at the hands on my shoulders and realize that they were not my husbands hands but rather grayish, harry hands. Turning my head to look up Mr.Baxter himself was standing there looking over my shoulder. Of course, just then Crate tugs on the blanket and I think that's when Baxter realized what was going on. Yikes. Our eyes caught and he took off. I'm not sure who should be more embarrassed, him or I? I was just sitting there minding my own business. Every one's gotta eat sooner or later, right? I'm glad to be home now.

3 comments:
To funny about Mr. Baxter(I didn't know that was his name).
It always is good to go to the temple even if it is busy... and 80degrees in the session!! :)
Way too funny about the mascot - I'm pretty sure that would have creeped me out - big time.
Glad you got to go to the temple. Thanks for the reminder that I really need to get back in the habit!
Always a little embarrassing, but hey, when a babies hungry you feed it asap:-)) FYI, for the next time you go, you can go to any of the nursing stations and they will let you feed the baby in there:-)
So happy that you were able to go to the temple:-)
Post a Comment