Today I am thankful for friends that can sit with my boys during sacrament while I feed Crate. And for more friends that can take Crate to class while I teach young women's. And for a husband that still attended his meetings at the other ward after he puked his guts out in the morning. He did say he felt better once he puked but he was pretty weak. Today also started the 2nd go around of him teaching the Stake missionary prep class. Single on Sunday evenings the next 12 weeks. On the bright side...pancakes for dinner on Sunday nights!!!! I fixed a roast tonight but it's not as enjoyable eating it with just the boys...they make to many comments on the look of it and I basically have to force it down them. At least Pops appreciates my cooking, most the time. I know he's not excited when he says, "hmmm, this looks interesting." Or "looks like chefs choice tonight." That's when I gently remind him he has two working hands and the ability to read a recipe if his heart desires. He then smiles and says..."thanks Love, this looks G.R.E.A.T. I'll eat it right up."
Is is bad that it's only 8:30pm but I can barely keep my eyes open?
No comments:
Post a Comment