Thursday, April 8, 2010

Started off the day with a walk/run by myself. It was bliss. The weather was a little warmer than I would have liked but I was outside and feeling the warm sun on my arms and face. Pops downloaded general conference on my phone and I had head phones lying around that fit perfectly into my phone. I listened to several talks and felt inspired by the time my exercising was over. I could do that everyday.

I'm reading in Ether about the faith of the brother of Jared. Incredible. I learned about praying with real intent and real faith. Miracles happen. While listening to general conference I heard Elder Hollands talk and a line that repeats in my mind is "ask the angles for help." Then my visiting teachers came over and the lesson was on personal revelation. A good reminder to always listen and more importantly act upon the promptings. I think that takes faith, acting upon a prompting when you don't know why or maybe the prompting even sounds silly. I pray the Holy Ghost is ALWAYS at my side, directing me, especially in my calling as a mother.

No comments: