Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some pictures from last nights game...



The boys enjoyed all the play stuff they had there for kids. We might have spent more time away from our seats than actually in them but it was fun being together no matter what we were doing. Should I admit I didn't even know who we were playing against until the 5th inning? I'm not usually that out of the loop...I think I was very distracted keeping the boys happy and keeping Crate from crying and being traumatized from Baxter.






I think it's safe to assume he's the reason of my back problems.


Buster has some killer power swings. If he can swing like this as a lefty at 21 I think he'll have a professional career.


Boss just loves to be out there doing whatever his big brother is doing.


Today I cleaned. Really cleaned. Three bathrooms, four bedrooms, living room, kitchen, family room, garbage's, floors, wiped down doors, type of cleaning. Then it was time for a shower, PTA meeting and mutual. I'll be happy to wake up to a clean house tomorrow. Although I'm betting by 11am I will have picked up four times already.

Ashlee...to answer you question on what I would splurge on. Hmmmm... I could think of a lot of things. Jewelry, hair accessories, purses, home decor just to name a few. Also, I seem to always find something at Costco I would like to have.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Really cute pics!! It looks like everyone had a great time.
Now where are the pics from Easter?!?