Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm thankful mutual is at my house on Wednesday nights. It keeps me on top of the household chores, It's a good motivator to keep things picked up around here.

Pops won't be around for dinner, I'm tying to decided how much of an effort I should go to or if I should just have left overs.

Crate's been the sweetest baby lately. He's happy, smiles a lot and seems to have a really easy going personality. His brothers still hang all over him. He defiantly can't feel unloved.

It's kind of a gloomy day and I feel it's making me feel like blah. I just want to hang out and watch a movie. I'm thinking about doing that tonight after mutual.

I put all the pictures from Easter on the computer and want to find the time to try and edit/enhance them. They turned out really, really cute. I'm thankful for a nice camera to capture these fun years.

No comments: