Friday, April 23, 2010

Tonight after dinner and once Pops was done with his busy day we headed to Costco for a few groceries. Afterward we headed to DQ to help them celebrate their 25th anniversary and receive $.25 blizzards. We waited in line 15 minutes, Boss fell asleep, Buster didn't want a blizzard and I wasn't really that hungry so basically we didn't get a smokin' deal but it was fun being together nonetheless. I fell asleep in the car on the way home, I was really tired and now I'm happy to be headed to bed for a few hours before Crate wakes up for his midnight feeding. I bought a swimsuit at Costco...I'm not looking forward to trying it on. Even after two rounds of P90X I don't want to be caught in a swimsuit. I wonder if I ever won't mind wearing one. I could weigh 110lbs and probably still not be satisfied. Why are we the hardest judges on ourselves? I hope I build confidence in my children to know they are sons of God and only need to worry about pleasing him.

2 comments:

Lindsay Renee' said...

i'm sure you'll look amazing, jackie lee. after two rounds of p90x, you've got to see some success. i was amazed the difference in my body after my 2nd round--much more than the first. maybe it was because i pushed a little harder.! take care,

Jane said...

Totally understand... I weigh 110 and still wont be caught in a swimsuit. Trust me, you will look just great in it cause your all muscle!! Let me know if you like it.