As I was putting away some things this morning I found this Mother's day paper Buster had made for me this past Mother's day. Here are the questions he answered:
Name: Jaklee
Weight: 52 pounds (HA!)
Eye Color: Brown (close)
Favorite Drink: Water (Yep!)
Favorite T.V. Show: Dancing with the Stars (I've actually never seen more than a total of 10 minutes of that show...I don't know where he got that one!)
What is her favorite thing to do? Clean (Oh my, that's sad)
What she doesn't like to do? I don't know
Occupation: Taxes (He must hear us talk about this a lot)
Height: 6 feet 11 inches (Now that would be one tall woman)
Hair Color: Yellow (Funny)
Favorite Food: Spagety (Spaghetti...Not my favorite but I do fix it regularly)
Favorite Store: Fry's (That would be Fry's grocery store...not my favorite but it is the place I frequent the most...I need to get out with him more often.)
Those types of Mother's day gifts are the best!
Trying to decide what the plans should be for today. Will it rain?